Wednesday 21 December 2022

Blogmas Day 21

 🎄🎄🎄 Day 21 🎄🎄🎄

My Christmas tree is up! I was given this tree along with quite a few of the decorations by my lovely Knit and Natter friends on Instagram. There are quite a few handmade decorations on there including some beautiful ceramic and fused glass ones. It was like meeting old friends as I unwrapped the tissue paper from each one. This isn't the tree that Mr JK and I always had; that one is up in the loft and I can't get up there at the moment. My mum's childhood tree is up there too and that one is really special as it was the one I remember growing up with too. Memories are so precious aren't they? xxx










1 comment:

Jane Winter said...

It's such a shame that you cannot get your old familiar trees down at the moment. However, that is a lovely tree that your friends have given you and the decorations are gorgeous. We are going to put our tree up tonight as we celebrate the solstice.